Monday, April 16, 2012

What Comes Next

What would you do?

When you have so many ideas and so little time to elaborate them...
    1. Pinterest: when is it worth tackling as a business
    2. What Facebook users can learn from stars
    3. Politicians on Twitter and accountability
    4. Why Google Plus is set for Viral Marketing
    5. A start-up's tipping point: Firms with small vs big budget products


    6. Advertising: between manipulation and persuasion
    7. Corporate Social Responsibility: the best selling point online?
    8. Discount cards vs coupons: why the latter is more beneficial
    9. The meaning of life in relation to the butterfly effect
    10. Weddings in Lebanon: When a social need overcomes all economic sense (5 marketing lessons to learn)

    I chose to write them down to get them out of my system.

    Which would you like to read? ... and in what order?

    4 comments:

    Rany said...

    It's hard to choose from that list, if you have ideas on all these subjects I guess you should tackle them all. I'd personally love it if you start with number 10 then follow with number 6.

    Saad Al Dosari said...

    Hello Youmna,
    As I am new to your blog; I find the points 3 & 6 intriguing and would love to read what you have to say about them.

    youmny said...

    Alright, I guess I will start with 6 then :) thanks guys

    Louise said...

    Ideally first:
    A start-up's tipping point: Firms with small vs big budget products