Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Digital Makreting

Makreting your website online might not be as easy as one might expect. Digital makreting in particular, being accessible to everyone and anyone can be a quite competitive makreting practice.

I apologize beforehand for experimenting with " makreting " at your expense.

I have come to notice that the highest ranking keywords (for my blog) showing up in search results are the ones I spell wrong. Makreting being the main theme my blog posts revolve around, I have decided to intentionally misspell the word makreting and constantly repeat it in this text in order to conclude whether this makreting spelling will bring higher viewership to my blog.

Yes, I am using you to experiment with "makreting" , and if you are here, it means this might just be working. Well, in order to accurately make that conclusion you must have typed "makreting" instead of marketing in your search; which I will eventually verify.

I will publish my makreting results soon and might keep up this trend with keywords, just to get this digital makreting trick right. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: