Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Google - Google Addicts

Google search might be part of most internet users' life, but Google's impact on mine is not limited to Google search. Google is an intrinsic part of my life, my online life that is. I am addicted to a few Google websites and a few more Google tools.

My daily chores:
Let's start with the basics. iGoogle is step 1 of my computer visits.
Then comes Google News, an awesome personalized collection of my daily news interests *total addiction*. 
Of course, I have to pass by my Blogspot, and just recently been checking Blogspot Stats in my Draft Dashboard. Ok, so the info is very minimal there.
So, Google Analytics is my next destination, irrevocably the traffic analytical tool I trust the most on the web (well, you have to make a decision, when the statistics differ from one tool to the other). There's also the Google Webmaster Tool, but my visits there are more of a weekly habit.
Not to forget Google Reader, my RSS reader of choice, oh, and I use Google's Feedburner.
I get a few daily e-mails from Google Alerts, amazing for brand management.
I do resort to Google images from time to time, and who doesn't use Google Translate, Google Map or Google Earth? You will also find me on Gmail, on Google Talk, on Google Adwords and Adsense... 

...And after all, aren't we all Google addicts?






2 comments:

Darine Sabbagh said...

Advice: Convert ur google alerts to RSS because at some point the emails will be too many :)

youmny said...

hehe I know what you mean :) Something about the "Real-time" notifications keeps me at it though (for now)...